Aimee Berkemeier grew up on a family-owned dairy farm which has given her unique perspective and insights into the joys and challenges small businesses face. Those insights are invaluable when dealing with business transitions, estate planning, taxation and payroll, and financial planning. In addition to farms and agribusinesses, she also enjoys serving small businesses across a broad range of industries including manufacturing, construction, transportation, and professional services, and individuals spanning across all life stages.
During her spare time, Aimee also enjoys reading, gardening, travel, and petting her favorite cows on her family’s dairy farm.
- B.S. in Accounting from Houghton College
- Member: New York State Society of CPAs
- Member: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Chairperson for Genesee County YoungLife
- Volunteer: Wyoming County 4-H club/programs
- Certified Public Accountant, NYS