Kenneth E Ingersoll is a founding partner of Allied Financial Partners and has been assisting clients with their financial and business decisions for over 20 years. Ken specializes in taxation, financial planning and business consultation. His area of special interest is in working with the medical and construction fields.
Outside the office, Ken enjoys working out, playing softball and coaching youth sports leagues. Ken can often be found helping family and friends with neighborhood projects.
- B.S Accounting, St. John Fisher College
- Member: New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member: American Institute of Certified Public Accountant
- Past Chairman of the Board of Directors: Victor Chamber of Commerce
- Past President: Canandaigua Baseball Boosters and Legion Baseball
- Certified Public Accountant, NYS