Thomas M. Tette, CPA is a founding and managing partner of Allied Financial Partners. He offers more than 30 years of experience in public accounting working closely with contractors, software developers, restaurants and other small business clients. His experience includes numerous acquisitions and extensive tax planning for closely held businesses and their owners, partner/shareholder dispute litigation support, investigating fraud claims on behalf of corporate clients, assessing damages in various business disputes, and providing expert testimony in various courts. Tom brings a unique perspective in identifying valuable opportunities for clients and excels in assisting management teams of closely held businesses to achieve their financial goals.
- B.S. Accounting, State University College at Fredonia
- Member: New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer: Gates Chili Education Foundation
- 2008 Rochester Business Journal's Forty Under 40 Honoree*
- 2006 Victor Small Business Person of the Year (Financial Services)*
- Certified Public Accountant, NYS